We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
· Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
· Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
· Any other information that you choose to send to us.
is available at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
· Administer the website;
· Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
· Enable your use of the services available on the website;
· Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
· Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have
specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
· Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
· To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
· In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Third party websites
If the website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.